Japanese best selling pancake / hotcake mix! Just combine one bag of the pancake mix with 1 egg and 100ml of water of milk for the world's fluffiest pancakes!
- Pack contains 2 x 150G bags of pancake mix
- Makes 6 big pancakes!
Flour, sugar, vegetable oil, wheat starch, salt, maltodextrin, baking powder, emulsifier (soybean origin), Na casein (milk-derived), flavoring, coloring (vitamin B2)
English cooking instructions +
- Combine 1 egg and 100ml of milk or water in a bowl and mix well.
- Add 1 pack of pancake mix and stir lightly, don't over mix it!
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat, then turn it to low heat.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture at one go on to the pan.
- Heat over small heat for ~3 minutes until bubbles are seen, then flip the pancake over. TIP: if you're using a non-stick pan, try shifting the pancake to see if it moves easily. If it moves easily, it is ready to flip!
- Serve with butter and honey or maple syrup!
Is Chotto Motto Crispy Chilli Oil vegan/vegetarian friendly? +
Yes! Our crispy chilli oil is 100% vegan & vegetarian friendly.
Is Chotto Motto Crispy Chilli Oil gluten free? +
Our chilli oil does not contain any wheat or ingredients that include gluten. We also use gluten free soy sauce.
Does Chotto Motto Crispy Chilli Oil need to be refrigerated after opening? +
Whilst it isn't 100% required we do recommend refrigerating after opening for ideal taste and texture.
Can I buy Chotto Motto Crispy Chilli oil in retail stores?+
Yes! Our Crispy Chilli Oil is available in tons of locations across Australia. Check our stockist locator to find one near you.